• anonym-anvandare

Medlem
    4 oktober, 2003 vid 15:07

Is it really necessary to be the best in the world? Considering that Sweden is surrounded by small bodies of water, it is not so surprising that the level of wavesailing is not the same as for Hawaiians, but considering the circumstances, I think you guys do a good job! Even at an amateur level, even those who don´t necessarily compete (which I presume is most of us).

I am Australian, and therefore come from a country with excellent conditions for wavesailing. I can say that that Swedish sailors are generally much more ambitious than us lazy antipodeans, so that the overall level in Sweden is at least as high as in Australia – there aren´t significantly more good wavesailors from Australia than from Sweden, or am I wrong? (JP, Robbie Swift + a few others versus Anders Bringdal + a few others).

Stop being so damned Swedish, and be proud instead!!! (or else get out there and compete – that must be the best way to catch up)

/Matt

• anonym-anvandare

Medlem
    4 oktober, 2003 vid 21:53

Hello Matt!
    That was a friendly comment and yeah I guess we´re okey considering the conditions for wavesailing in this country. Maybe the efforts that is startening to happen now with the promotion of a young team of sailors will raise the level of top swedish wavesailors to an international level. It´s gonna be interesting to follow because the swedish media seems to have lost all interest in windsurfing. Hopefully a rising star would change all that.

By the way, Australia and sailing in Lancelin amazing.
    Have fun!
    /Jonas wink.gif

Sida 2 av 2

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.